Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Normally I'm not one to post pictures of my body, but I thought I'd share a few pics of my baby bump (or more correctly, the baby pushing all of my fat upwards). The above picture was taken at the 14 week mark....And the below picture was taken at 4 weeks, shortly after we found out we were expecting. Bit of a change, yes?

Now that the second trimester has started, I'm beginning to feel a lot more human. Morning sickness is gone (I do not wish that on ANYONE!), and I'm starting to get that surge of energy that everyone talks about. Today after getting home from work, I did two loads of laundry and hung a bunch of posters in the basement. Maybe my nesting is starting a little earlier than it does with most people, but I feel like I need to do something other than just wait for this kid to show up. Although, Daddy and I will have plenty to do once we start on the nursery in a few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment